There is help available for residents struggling with the cost of living from the council and other organisations.
There are a number of initiatives you can apply for or access information on through Lincolnshire County Council:
- Household support fund
- Holiday activities and food programme
- Help with childcare costs
- Free school meals
- Financial support for carers
You can find further information on your local district council website:
- Boston Borough Council
- City of Lincoln Council
- East Lindsey District Council
- North Kesteven District Council
- South Kesteven District Council
- South Holland District Council
- West Lindsey District Council
You can also get help and advice on things such as energy bills and income support:
- Help for households from the government
- Help with finances and debt from Citizen’s Advice Service
- Help with financial and life changes from Wellbeing Lincs
Be aware that scammers try to take advantage of people when they are vulnerable. You may find yourself more susceptible to scams when distracted and worried about your financial situation.
If you are concerned about a scam, or want to report one, please contact the Citizens Advice Consumer Service.