As an early years provider, you must plan for every child’s care and learning requirements. You must address under achievement and overcome barriers for children where they exist.
To get help with this, your special educational needs coordinator can download our inclusion support request form.
You must email your completed form to the relevant early years locality team:
- Boston and South Holland: [email protected]
- East Lindsey: [email protected]
- Lincoln and West Lindsey: [email protected]
- North South Kesteven: [email protected]
To find out about inclusion funding, contact your local early years specialist teacher or read our funding guidance.
To find out about speech and language therapy for children read the first call information on the lincolnshire community health services website.
Working with professionals
Professionals that may support early years children with special educational needs and/or disability include:
- Community paediatrician
- Educational psychology team
- Health visitors
- Occupational therapy
- Speech and language therapy service
- the Virtual School
- the Working Together Team