Fraud can damage an organisation and its reputation overnight.
Our team can help you to:
- raise awareness of fraud risks
- conduct proactive counter fraud exercises
- identify and investigate fraud cases
- recover financial losses
- manage confidential information and liaise with police
We can also investigate:
- staff conduct
- dignity at work issues
- concerns about team culture or practice
For advice, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure that all school staff complete or re-take the free best practice fraud e-learning course, to develop a better understanding of fraud and how to report it.
To access the course you need to email email@example.com with your email address, first name and surname and school name.
For more information, read about training and counter fraud tools.
To contact us, email firstname.lastname@example.org.