Lincolnshire Archives will re-open for pre-booked visits only, from Tuesday 13 April.
We will be open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10am to 2pm.
Access is limited to a maximum of 6 visitors per day.
Bookings must be submitted at least seven days in advance (taken from 6 April).
To book a table within the search room and up to a maximum of six documents email [email protected] .
You will need to include within your email:
- Your name
- Date of visit
- Estimated time of arrival
- Contact telephone number
Please arrive no earlier than five minutes prior to your booking time.
Ring the doorbell to the left of the door and stand back from the door.
You will be asked to wait outside until the member of staff admitting you has cleared the internal door area before entering.
To help ensure staff and visitors can remain safe please note the following:
- Social distancing measures are in place, with queuing systems in place and signage.
- Visitors will be required to wash their hands prior to entering the search room.
- Collection returns will be quarantined for 72 hours before being made available again.
- We cannot provide access to resources that cannot be disinfected or quarantined.
- We recommend visitors bring their own cameras if they need to make copies.
- In some instances, you may be asked to wear gloves, which will be provided for you.
- The disabled toilet will be available on request, all other toilets are closed.
- All hard surfaces in the reading rooms will be thoroughly cleaned between each session.
Donations and withdrawals
You can still make an offer of donation or request to withdraw your records. Please email [email protected] for further details.
NHS Test and Trace
We are required to collect details and maintain records of visitors for 21 days.
This will include:
- Contact number
- Date of visit
- Arrival and departure times
Personal data that is collected for NHS Test and Trace will only be used for this purpose.
After 21 days information will be securely disposed of or deleted.