We commit to providing opportunities for potential employees and to grow our own workforce.
No matter your position, your age or your experience we have opportunities to help you gain and develop new skills and knowledge.
Apprenticeships combine practical training with study in your current job role and include:
- 80 per cent on-the-job training
- 20 per cent commitment to off-the-job training or academic learning
These programmes are ideal for individuals that want more of a practical and work-related approach to learning.
We currently have over 50 apprenticeship options, across four different levels:
- Intermediate (level 2) - equivalent to five GCSE passes at grade A* to C or 9 to 4
- Advanced (level 3) - equivalent to two A level passes, Level 3 Diploma, or International Baccalaureate
- Higher (levels 4 - 7) - equivalent to a foundation degree and above
- Degree (level 6 and 7) - equivalent to a bachelor’s or master’s degree
Approved apprenticeships are fully funded by the apprenticeship levy.
Join our talent team at the next Greater Lincolnshire Jobs Fair.
To search for apprenticeships across England, visit the National Apprenticeship Service.