We are responsible for issuing Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs) when motorists contravene:
- on-street parking restrictions
- coastal countryside car park restrictions
If you have received a penalty charge notice (PCN), you can pay it or challenge it.
We also manage and review:
- the Grantham, Louth, Sleaford and Stamford resident permit schemes
- new requests for residents’ parking zones
We are not responsible for:
- restrictions in district council-owned car parks - district councils manage and enforce these
- vehicles causing an obstruction - this is a criminal offence under the Road Vehicles (Construction and Use) Regulations 1986, which should be reported to Lincolnshire Police
Report nuisance parking
If on-street parking restrictions are in place, you can report the issue to us.
Parking statistics and reports
For details about PCNs issued in Lincolnshire, view our interactive maps.
You can also view our annual reports.