How to apply or renew
You can apply for a national concessionary travel pass if you have either:
- reached the female State Pension age, whether you're a man or a woman.
- have an eligible disability
There is no charge to apply for or renew an older person or disability bus pass.
If moving out of our area please return your bus pass to the address printed on the reverse with a cover note stating this. You must then re-apply to the local authority in the area you are moving to.
The data you have provided may be disclosed for the purposes of preventing and detecting fraudulent activity.
If you encounter any problems with the portal or in uploading your photo, please email email@example.com.
These passes allow you free travel on off-peak scheduled bus services in England. They also allow you free local journeys before 9.30am for journeys originating in Lincolnshire.
You can use your bus pass on all local bus services in England but not on the following types of non-standard service:
- services where most seats can be reserved (for example, National Express or other long distance services)
- rail replacement services
- park and ride services
- coach excursions and tours
- taxis and private hire cars
- certain seasonal services
- community transport schemes
Your pass will not be valid in other countries including Scotland and Wales.
We will send you your pass within 10 working days. At peak times this may take longer.