How to apply
If your child is not eligible for free school transport, you must ensure they can get to school safely.
Before applying, please ensure that you have explored all options and that no alternative fare-paying services are available.
Apply for concessionary school transport
You must reapply:
- at the start of each academic year
- if your child moves address
- if your child moves school
What happens next:
Once you have applied online, you will get an email confirming we received your application. Applications for the new academic year are likely to be granted in the October half term to allow all eligible students to be planned onto the provision. Parents will be responsible for getting their children to and from school during this time.
If your application is approved, we will send you details and, where appropriate, a bus pass as soon as possible.
You will need to reapply for transport each academic year.
If there are more applications than places, we use a priority system:
- Pupils living in Lincolnshire
- Pupils who require transport at both the beginning and end of all school or college days
- Pupils attending their designated transport area school or college
- Pupils who are partway through an exam course
- Pupils living farthest from their designated transport area, school or college
- Youngest child