Funding for virtual schools
The pupil premium funding for pupils who are looked after by us is managed by our virtual school.
Up to £2,345 per child will be allocated through Personal Education Plans.
For details, read our pupil premium and grant policy.
Interim funding is available to support the social and emotional well-being of children in care for short periods of time.
Schools can apply if the child’s needs cannot be met using pupil premium and special educational needs delegated funding.
Up to £1,500 of funding can be used to:
- support a child's transition into a new setting
- provide additional staffing to support flexibility
Schools are expected to identify the child's needs over a longer period.
Schools are eligible if:
- the child is aged between 4 and 16 and is looked after by us
- the child attends, or has joined, an educational establishment either in Lincolnshire or an out-of-county provider
- the child does not have an education, health and care plan
- the funding is to support social and emotional needs, not academic needs