Our Local Offer includes services and events for children and young people with special educational needs or disabilities (SEND) and their families.
It includes advice about health, education and social care for:
- children and young people from birth to 25 years old with SEND
- parents and carers of children with SEND
- professionals working in health, care and education
- providers of services for children and young people
Our directory offers useful support services, groups and activities in Lincolnshire.
Every school has a Local Offer, also known as the SEN information report, which you can find on their website.
Depending on where you live, you can use help and services in neighbouring counties. You can find information about help and services in their Local Offers:
- Norfolk (opens in a new tab)
- Cambridgeshire (opens in a new tab)
- Rutland (opens in a new tab)
- Leicestershire (opens in a new tab)
- Northamptonshire (opens in a new tab)
- Nottinghamshire (opens in a new tab)
- South Yorkshire (opens in a new tab)
- North Lincolnshire (opens in a new tab)
- North East Lincolnshire (opens in a new tab)
Other ways to find help and services
Contact (opens in a new tab) is a national organisation that supports families with disabled children.