SEND Advice Line for Lincolnshire (Ask SALL)

How to get help

There are 3 different ways ask Sall can help  (this advice line is for professionals, but if you are a parent, here are some useful links)

Website links

Quick questions

Is this a quick question about:

  • VSEND question including logging on issues
  • SEND process
  • EHCP funding
  • Colleagues from out of county looking for the most appropriate contact

Then call 01522 553199

Concerns regarding individual pupils or whole school issues

Complete the online form with brief details for the child and reason for your consultation request.
Please consider which staff member knows the child best and would be most suitable to have the consultation with SALL.