The SEND advice line for Lincolnshire (SALL) is an early advice service for SENDCos and other professionals. It can help them to help meet the needs of children and young people with SEND, as early as possible.
SALL is not a referral process but enables an early conversation to help guide through the graduated approach.
The advice line helps SENDCos to support:
- academic development
- social and emotional development
- transition concerns
Before you contact SALL
If your enquiry is about an individual, think about:
- their behaviour in the classroom
- their behaviour at home
- what could be driving their behaviour
- if the child or young person experienced trauma, loss or significant adversity
- the child's strengths
- your most pressing concerns
What we do
SALL will give you and other educators time to discuss concerns at an individual or whole school level. Advice will be evidence-based, supportive and provide high-quality early intervention.
A SALL keyworker will:
- direct you to the most appropriate service
- help you to complete the valuing SEND tool
- put you in touch with an experienced professional
You can access SALL advice online:
Or you can call 01522 553199.