Apply for a fireworks and explosives licence

Before you apply

You must only apply to us for a licence to store up to 2,000kg of fireworks or explosives

If you store more than 2,000kg, you must apply for a licence from the Health and Safety Executive.

We do not provide a licence to store:

  • relevant explosives
  • regulated or prohibited ammunition
  • smokeless powder or percussion caps
  • explosives owned by a person registered as a firearms dealer

If you are storing ammunition, you must apply for a licence from Lincolnshire Police.

Contact Trading Standards for business