Apply for a fireworks and explosives licence

Apply to sell fireworks 365 days of the year

This form is suitable for a trader who would like to sell fireworks all year round. You must hold a valid explosives storage licence before you can apply for this type of licence. Your storage licence restricts sales to specific periods within the year.

For more information on storage and supply of fireworks

The cost of the 365 licence is £500.

Apply now