Planning and Development
Lincolnshire County Council has a dedicated Planning section responsible for:-
- strategic planning matters, input into regional strategies;
- minerals and waste planning, policy and dealing with planning applications
- planning applications for County Council developments;
- archaeological and historic building advice
- maintaining an information base on historic buildings, archaeological sites, historic landscapes and archaeological finds.
Please follow the page navigation below for further information on planning, highways development, building control and other useful information.
Pages in this section
Information on hydraulic fracturing in Lincolnshire, including information on local shale gas deposits and the County Council’s role in determining planning applications for oil and gas extraction in Lincolnshire.