Make a planning application

Types of submissions

We deal with planning applications for:

  • the management of waste
  • the extraction of minerals and related development
  • the extraction of onshore oil and gas and related development
  • our own developments (known as Regulation 3), such as schools and libraries

For housing, industrial or commercial developments, contact your district or borough council.

Your data

We may publish the information you provide to us as part of the planning process online.

To find out how we use your data, read our privacy notice.