Cross O'Cliff Orchard
Cross O’Cliff Orchard is located within the City of Lincoln boundaries. Abandoned for almost fifty years the orchard was rescued in 1995.
The orchard contains many rare Lincolnshire varieties. At a little under two hectares in size it can be explored in around half an hour.
- Entrance to the site is on Cross O’Cliff Hill.
- Parking is nearby at Lincoln’s South Common (LN5 8ER).
- The fruit trees include rare Lincolnshire varieties.
- Pathways are not suitable for wheelchairs users.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead.