Mareham Pastures Local Nature Reserve
Mareham Pastures is located near Sleaford. It has been transformed by the community and the council into an area for people and wildlife.
It provides a tranquil mix of wildflower meadows, new woodland and open grasslands. A round trip of the reserve takes just half an hour at an easy ramble.
Visit the Facebook group to find out about upcoming events.
- Entrance by foot is via Bullock Pastures Lane and is signposted Sleaford Cricket Club.
- Car parking is located off Mareham Lane, Sleaford, NG34 8ST. Note it is locked overnight.
- Benches are located at various locations around the reserve.
- There is a 1km all weather path suitable for wheelchairs/buggies.
- Wheelchair assessable RADAR gates are located in the car park and off Bullock Pastures Lane.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept under control.