Gibraltar Point Nature Reserve
Gibraltar Point is a stretch of unspoilt coastline running from the edge of Skegness to the Wash. Known for its impressive views and diversity it is worth visiting in different seasons.
There a number of walkways, cycle tracks and fully accessible paths through Gibraltar Point. You can also explore the Nature Centre housed within the old Coastguard station.
- Two car parks are available - Beach Car Park and the larger Visitor Centre Car Park.
- The Visitor Centre includes a cafe, shop, toilets, baby changing facilities and a disabled toilet.
- Dogs must be kept on a short lead at all times.
- No dogs permitted on the beach or foreshore between 1 April to 1 September.
- Only guide dogs are permitted inside the Visitor Centre.