Domestic Abuse

Support available

Asking for help often isn’t easy, but if you think you’re in an abusive relationship, getting in touch with your local support service can be an important first step. They are fully trained and can give you a confidential space to explore your options and make safe decisions.

It’s never too early or late to reach out.

In an emergency

  • Silent Solution provides information for when you are calling 999, and unsafe to speak.
  • Emergency SMS is a service for deaf, hard of hearing and speech-impaired people in the UK.

In an emergency call the Police on 999 or for non-emergency 101.

Local support

  • Andy’s Man Club is a men’s suicide prevention charity, offering free-to-attend peer-to-peer support groups both locally and nationally.
  • Clare’s Law is a scheme giving any member of the public the right to ask the police if their partner may pose a risk to them.
  • LDASS provides help for women, men and children experiencing domestic abuse in Lincolnshire.
  • H.A.Y. Lincolnshire is a family of websites that bring together everything in the local community that boosts wellbeing.
  • Lincolnshire Rape Crisis supports people of all genders and ages who live or work in Lincolnshire, who have been affected by any form of sexual violence.
  • Mental Health Helplines offers information on Lincolnshire services available for adults and children.
  • SoLDAS - Boston Womens Aid is a South Lincolnshire charity providing support, advice and safe housing for those experiencing domestic abuse.
  • Spring Lodge is a Sexual Assault Referral Centre for children and adults.

District councils

You can contact your local district council to search for housing options.

Local family law solicitors

National support

Personal safety

Out and about

  • Ask for ANI is a domestic abuse codeword scheme to help those experiencing abuse access emergency support from a local pharmacy.
  • Safe Spaces locations provides information on businesses where safe and discreet spaces are available for those who need to contact specialist services.