Lincolnshire’s public transport network can help you discover the area’s wealth of attractions.
The statutory duty to maintain adopted roads and paths (the highway) within Lincolnshire.
Major Highway Schemes are defined as schemes in excess of £5m and take a considerable time to deliver through to completion.
A range of schemes to improve infrastructure for road users across Lincolnshire.
Parking enforcement was transferred to Lincolnshire County Council from the Police in December 2012. Our officers patrol on street parking areas throughout the County.
Strategy, policies and licences for projects relating to transport and road issues.
Alternative transport options around Lincolnshire including walking, cycling and car sharing.
Information on all the vital initiatives that are in place to improve road safety in Lincolnshire.
- Adult Social Care
- Births Marriages Deaths and Civil Partnerships
- Public Health
- Community and Living
- Environment and Planning
- Leisure, Culture and Learning
- Discover Libraries
Transport and Roads
- Public Transport
- Road Maintenance and Reporting
- Major Highways Works
- Highway Improvement
- Strategy, Policy and Licences
- Walking, Cycling and Sustainable Travel
- Road Safety
- Caring for children
- Disability and sensory impairment
- Children's Centres
- Support and Aspiration
- Family support
- Things to do
- Things to Do
- Your Life
- Your Voice
- About your county councillor
- Compliments, comments and complaints
- County News
- Frequently requested information
- Finding your views
- Government in Lincolnshire
- How the council works
- Council webcasts
- About Lincolnshire
- Historic buildings
- Lincolnshire Archives
- LCC services for business
- Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue
- Selling to the council
- Trading Standards
- Business information