Transport for children with SEND

If your child has an Education Health and Care (EHC) plan, you will need to:

For more advice, read the school and college transport policy.

Transport will only be provided to the nearest school or college which meets your child’s needs, as agreed by the county council.

For advice about SEND, visit the Local Offer.