EHC needs assessments and plans

As a parent, carer or young person, you may consider a request for an Education, Health and Care (EHC) needs assessment. Your school or educational setting may discuss this with you.

It is a detailed look at the special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) of a child or young person. It helps to find out what support they may need to help them learn.

To find out more about the process, read the identifying and supporting SEND pages on the Local Offer.  If you would like more help with this, please contact us.

If you need more advice with annual reviews, read the annual review section of the Local Offer.  Please get in touch if you need more information.
Liaise SEND information advice and support service in Lincolnshire

Contact Liaise

If you are a parent, young person or carer, either ring the phone number, or fill in the contact form. If you are a professional making a referral on behalf of a parent, carer or young person, please complete the form, ensuring you have parental consent to do so.

Telephone: 0800 195 1635

Opening hours

Advice line open 9am-4pm Monday to Friday. We aim to contact you within two working days

How we can support you