Traineeships are short, flexible courses for 16-24 year olds.
They are to help young people develop and learn essential skills to help find a career.
You won’t get paid but it can help to improve:
- your confidence
- work experience
You can apply if you are:
- eligible to work in England
- unemployed with no work experience
You will get:
- help with getting work, including writing a CV
- a work placement of 70 hours or more
- help with the skills you'll need for an apprenticeship
- a job interview of feedback from an employer
- help with maths and English (if you need it)